Sunday, October 29, 2006

Arty Farty Oh So Smarty!

Fairy World 5 Power
Ready to hang in a hand-painted goldleaf vintage frame
Oils/Mixed
33" X 26" in the frame size
***
WAS $725.00***ON SALE Now just $200.00 + Shipping
***
Power
is all about inner power,
not outward control.
Its about the inner balance of power.
"I can make the seasons change just by
the wave of my hand."(Annie Lenox).
I have no control.
I have no power.
I can only control myself.
I can only give power to myself.
This is mine.
Its hard earned, and beautiful.
Glory in it, or step into the light,
but you better bring your shades and a lunch, because...
This is my choice, this is my lifestyle,
I am being true to me now and it feels good.
Where are you?
Who are you?
Does it feel this good where you are?
***
Heather
Please scroll down two posts to read more about the Fairy World series,
the story behind the fairies is in the post Fairy Tree.

No comments: