Saturday, October 28, 2006

More Art on Sale!


"Heart Felt"#3 in the Interaction Series
9" X 12"
oils, mixed media, glass, acrylics
on canvas board
Unframed
NOW ON SALE for
Just $55.00 + Shipping! Wow!
Please read below about shipping
************************************
# 3 in the Interaction Series
"Heart Felt"
The passages of text in the painting say:
At the top:I am Burning. If anyone lacks tinder,
let him set his rubbish ablaze with my fire.
~Rumi
***
At the bottom: Let us bear with magnanimity
whatever it is needful for us to bear.
~Seneca
***
I have been working hard on the issues around my ability to trust,
to be totally scared poop-less,
and learning what "letting go" really means.
This painting stared as an experiment with a new technique
I am working with, floating acrylics on top of oils...
and well to be honest the work took over.
The mediums told me where to go,
my fingers and brain felt along,
not knowing if any of the things
I was working with were going to work together,
most importantly because it breaks all the rules.
You can not mix oil and water...
proven in science again and again.
Yet that is the truth of my life.
Floating oils and waters running deep
the continuation of my growth...
of my understanding of myself.
This is a work of release, beautiful in color,
rich in texture, medium, tone...
and proof of my willingness to interact with my
NOW.
I am willing to listen and able to learn,
but I still have to do it my way...
and that's what makes me different,
not average...
that's what brings my soul and spirit
together in a joyful union of understanding.
I hope you enjoy it too,
Heather
************************
SHIPPING~!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a no questions asked 7-day return policy. (after you get it IN YOUR home) If you don't like it, let me know and then Wrap it back up, and send it back, I'll refund you the sale price, minus the shipping Charges.
No problems, no hassles, No waiting.
I also offer to get you an exact shipping quote, to anywhere for free.
Just send me an Email with your zip code
and I'll get a quote for shipping to you within 24-36 hours
(Depending on the day/time you ask for it.)
Just ask, I add no extra costs to ship, just exact Shipping charges.
***
All works from BAD! Kitty Art Studio comes with COA's, and the story Behind the creation (if there was one written for it at the time). They can Also be sent as gifts with wrapping and a hand made card...if you are so Bold, just a nominal extra fee of $15.00. Sometimes they arrive with a free gift too, because I love surprises!Don't you?
***
Have a great day!
Heather
www.badkittyartstudio.com

No comments: