Monday, October 30, 2006

My New work, in progress



BAD! Kitty Art Studio
New Work...In progress, for sure still in progress.
I am giving it the working title, 'Warriors dance too'.
The cape he is wearing will have a wonderful quote written on it, and I am trying to figure out the face and details still.
I love the rich red textured background, and the legs are real good too, I think anyway...I like that his crown is dented and off center...that's me for sure...I still have detail work on the rest to do, but I have to wait for it to firm up before going on, it's real wet still.
All in oils... and the canvas is a 16" X 20".
I said I would post it and being that I am a woman of my word...here it is...it's nerve wracking to post pictures of work not finished, but I am Oh so brave...dontcha think so? :)
Have a great night all, I hope you liked looking...
Heather

No comments: