Monday, October 16, 2006

Action Monday

Untitled Collage above by HMBT 2006
***
BAD! Kitty Art Studio
Quote for the day
***
"This is my simple religion.
There is no need for temples;
no need for complicated philosophy.
Our own brain,
our own heart is our temple;
the philosophy is kindness."
~The Dali Lama
***
"If you see your nature, you don't need to read
sutras or invoke Buddhas.
Erudition and knowledge are not only useless
but also cloud your awareness.
Doctrines are only for pointing to the mind.
Once you see your mind, why pay attention to doctrines? "

Bodhidharma
***
Yours in the struggle to become
all that is free,
all that is understanding,
all that is kind.
I dance in the chaos,
I breath in the action,
I sing the song
of love,
to you today.
May the world be yours,
Share the Love.
Heather
PS. Please Go buy some of my art, my boys need
warm clothes, it's cold here.
Brrrr, rabbit.



No comments: