Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Tuesday and the world keeps a spinning

BAD! Kitty Art Studio
Quote for the day:
***
I saw a woman sleeping.
In her sleep she dreamt Life stood before her,
and held in each hand a gift-
in one Love, in the other Freedom.
And she said to the woman, "Choose!"
And the woman waited long: and she said, "Freedom!"
And Life said, "Thou hast well chosen. If thou hast said, "Love," I would have
given thee what thou ask for; and I would have gone far from thee,
and returned no more.
Now, the day will come when I shall return.
In that day I shall bear both gifts in one hand."
I heard the woman laugh in her sleep.
~Olive Schreiner
***
I woke myself up laughing this morning.
I remembered this poem.
I laughed some more.
I brought it here to share with you.
And I smiled while I wrote it.
Life is my ultimate canvas, my art in progress and
with my courage
I shall earn my freedom,
true and clear,
crisp and fresh,
and all my own.
This is the life I wanted, it is what I asked for.
I laugh in my sleep.
I am Free.
Yours in truth,
Raw & Radiant,
Heather
*PS: I added new art to the sale, scroll down to see... and I reduced prices on all the on sale works too. I will be adding some NEW art to the sale later today, so check back for more choices.
Freedom, yeah that's the ticket...freedom.

No comments: