Saturday, October 28, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art on Sale








'Putting it all together'
10" high X 16.5 wide"
Mixed/Collage & Acrylics
in a Vintage Wooden Swivel Table top Frame.
$175.00 + shipping
***
The Quote that inspired the work:
"Yes, there is a Nirvana; it is in leading your sheep to a green pasture,
and in putting your child to sleep, and in writing the last line of your poem. "
~Kahlil Gibran
***
Vintage wooden frame,
and two collaged 5"X 7" panels made up primarily
of one of my own works cut up and re-worked in smaller bits.
I love it. I had a lot of fun working on her, and I think it shows.
She seemed to come together as if by magic, while I cleaned out my "vault" of older works, I am finding new inspiration in my exploration of my recent past...now isn't that a nice change of pace?
Being able to look back over the recent past and feel
Good about where I have been, and where I am going.
This is my mark, leaving my bread crumb trail back to myself, speaking in symbols, textures and Bold Color...
with a nod to the "good old days" with the Vintage Frame
that yelled at me when I found it in a throw away pile at a yard sale...
screamed "Take me home!"
So I did.
And this is what happened....
On the right panel the fortune cookie on it says:
"Depart not from the path which fate has you assigned."
***
I have a no questions asked 7 day return policy. If you don't like it, let me know and then wrap it back up, and send it back, I'll refund you the sale price, minus the shipping charges. No problems, no hassles, no waiting. I also offer to get you an exact shipping quote, to anywhere for free. Just send me an email with your zip code and I'll get a quote for shipping to you within 24-36 hours (depending on the day/time you ask for it.) Just ask, I add no extra costs to ship, just exact shipping charges.
***
Thanks for being here today,
have a great weekend,
Heather




No comments: