Thursday, April 20, 2006

BAD! Kitty SHOUT OUT! Check it!

BAD! Kitty Art Studio
Shout out to my fans!
Thanks for stopping by AND spending time reading AND then buying my WORK! This is a short list of my visitors from around the world in the last 24 hours...Thanks so much, I appreciate your time and energy more than you could ever know.
Come back soon!
Big-Big thanks to you all out in:
Grand Prairie, Alberta
Mimico, Ontario
Winnipeg, Manitoba
***Canada***
Englewood Cliffs, New jersey
Ishj, Kobehavn ~ Denmark
Plano, Texas
Rancho Cordova, California
Sherwood, Oregon
Rego Park, New York
Winter Park, Florida
Milan, Lombardia ~ Italy
North Little Rock, Arkansas
Seattle, Washington
Apache Junction, Arizona
&
Campinas, San Paulo ~ Brazil
***
Thank you again for being here!
Also I sold three new works in the last 24 hours!
FW #13 & #2 are now gone too...and my new works are flying off to new happy patrons everyday....
GO BAD! Kitty GO!
*Artist is wildly happy*
Heather

No comments: