Friday, April 21, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Feedback! Thanks Martha!

BAD! Kitty Art Doll Magnet!

Hi Heather...Swimming Upstream Baby Grrl arrived safe and sound..She reports no trauma physically or psychologically.
She ask that I thank you, once again, for making her a very pretty dress and stunning jewelry as you sent her on her way.
She assures me that she takes this assignment seriously as she graces the front of my frig bringing art and a sense of creativity to it. Thanks also for the fairy magnet...She too as a special place on the side of the frig.
Your talent, and personality helps make your creativity very special and ALIVE! Finally, I hope our paths will cross again....
All the best, Martha
***
Gee, thanks Martha! It's things like this that make me want to keep on keeping on, you my patrons... you humans out there living real life...
YOU are my
Muse, my constant source of inspiration and affirmation.
I thank you for that!
Have a great day,
Heather
Thanks Universe!

No comments: