Friday, April 28, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio ~ Portland Oregon ~ Artist Blog ~Quote for the day

Quote for the Day
***
The finest piece of mechanism in all the universe is the brain of man. The wise person develops his brain, and opens his mind to the genius and spirit of the world's great ideas. He will feel inspired with the purest and noblest thoughts that have ever animated the spirit of humanity.

Alfred Montapert
***
I am programmed for living.
A Machine of Love.
Adaptable, Flexible, courageous,
Able to Overcome,
Willing to Survive.
I am the Spirit,
I am the Soul Struggling,
I am a Peaceful Warrior,
I am wind in you hair,
sword in your hand,
the song of hope that never stops singing.
I am the thought that won't
go away...
I am that reminder
in the back of your mind... That
you are human
and wanting
something
More.
Raw & Burning.
Bold in my Truth,
New & Old.
BURNING.
Heather

No comments: