Wednesday, April 12, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio: Original Art With Soul~ Portland Oregon ~ Artist Blog

Quote of the day
***
Nothing average ever stood as a monument to progress. When progress is looking for a partner it doesn't turn to those who believe they are only average. It turns instead to those who are forever searching and striving to become the best they possibly can. If we seek the average level we cannot hope to achieve a high level of success. Our only hope is to avoid being a failure.

A. Lou Vickery
***
I am not average.
I am working hard at being what I feel I really am.
talent has little to do with material success.
I am not average.
I am
REAL.
See me.
Raw & radiant.
Yours in the moment,
Heather/Sybil Ann
These are the current BAD! Kitty Ebay Auctions Check em out! Some close in hours, it's your chance to get great art at as much as half my retail prices, which are actually wholesale prices, because I AM the Gallery.
here's some quick links for your ease of shopping:
BAD! Kitty is always here for you and your needy needs for great art, at prices YOU can afford!
BAD! Kitty Art Studio SHOUT OUT to my fans in:
Walloon Lake, Michigan
Katy, Texas
Saint-Lambert, Quebec
Olympia. Washington &
Alameda, California
Thank you for stopping by, hope to see you all again soon!
Have a great day!
Heather

No comments: