Tuesday, April 11, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio PDX Oregon~ recycled art, Original oil paintings,& motivational words

BAD! Kitty Art Studio & Sybil Ann Tells All
Quote for the day
***
There is rarely a creative man who does not have to pay a high price for the divine spark of his great gifts . . . The human element is frequently bled for the benefit of the creative element.

Carl Jung
***
Thinking, Bleeding, Being.
I am in a constant state of those states of awareness.
I am thinking about thinking.
What questions my mind asks the divine,
the God of all that loves all and shuns none in my mind.
I am understanding that simply being alive and present in the moment
is simply not enough.
You have to work, all the time at excellence.
I will never and don't want perfection.
I want my best.
I want the best I can give, do, create, what am I really capable of.
I realize that being the change requires the constant effort
to be and not be at the same time.
To accept circumstances, reality
and chose to change it at the same time.
To alter the perception of my higher self
the one that inhabits this
body, this human form I have taken
to
do
something.
I am the change because I chose to participate in all of the endless work and effortless
casualness of this reality.
My programming is geared towards pleasing myself, yes...
in a way that benefits not just me though.
My mission statement in this life includes the statement....
"I will willingingly be open to learning the lessons and information I need to best of best service to all of mankind."
sound like a lofty hippie goal to you?
Well, the old me when I wrote that line, years ago now has become the part of my mission that is
in this reality to
process,
progress,
plan,
pay attention,
take action
today.
I am the duality of being and still
and moving at light speed
at the same time.
Quantum Machinery, programmed for the ultimate experience
Living Free.
Free of past, present and future.
In the Now
and actively participating in it.
I think we have enough in the NOW time too,
(refers to the philosophy on the subject: Ken Wilbur)
I am about doing something with the now.
OCD about doing something, interaction,
understanding,
action, choices,
am I striving with every action for my highest self?
I ask that it all come from that place, how can I
participate in the
being.
I don't meditate, so much as I write,
I create,
I share that here and in my works.
I am living the duality, thinking about that,
and talking with my soul today...
listening to what
I have to say, what I feel is right,
delegating tasks, to the self
to the ego
to the divine.
I am living and relaxing into that at the same time...
freaky huh?
It's cool, and feels good
power is in my self control
virtue is the proof in the pudding of my actions
choices are sets of circumstances that are really opportunity
in disguise.
I am living wide open,
and yes it's scary as shit.
The air up here is good,
my view clear,
and I have a plan.
I am working, and relaxing with the work...
duality requires participation and a
constant amount of pressure/no pressure.
Have a great day,
think about thinking and what questions does your
mind bring to you?
Are they questions that can bring positive answers?
I am concentrating on what I am asking for, and how.
Form is everything.
Yours, in the moment.
Heather
***
BAD! Kitty Daily Shout OUT!
Thanks so much to all my fans out there in:
Atlanta, Georgia
Jackson, Tennessee
Wabash, Indiana
London, Ontario
Holbrook, Arizona &
Zurich, Switzerland !!!
thank you for your time and energy, I appreciate it more than you know! See you again soon!
HMBT

No comments: