Thursday, April 20, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio PDX Oregon~ recycled art, Original oil paintings,& motivational words

Quote of the day
***
You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do.
Eleanor Roosevelt
***
Courage.
What does courage mean to me today?
Being here, doing this, writing these words for you to see, being transparent about my life, and sticking to my guns about the truth of me.
That's my definition of courage for Heather.
Not knowing what will happen, and doing it anyway.
Facing fear.
Knowing my Truths.
Knowing that I define myself by my actions,
my intent,
my passion.
I am.
See Me.
See me,
I am not average.
You are not average.
Let's take over the average world,
Shall we?
Ok, I've got a nice lunch packed, and we will make a day of it.
World take over...
Being the Change starts here
with me.
See me.
I am not average,
and I am full of
courage, fear & Passion.
I use them as fuel today, not weight.
How do you use your fear to propel you?
What's makes you feel courage?
This is mine.
See me
Raw & radiant,
Heather

1 comment:

Heather said...

Thanks! I appreciate it! Be well
warm regards, Heather