Thursday, April 13, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio PDX Oregon~ recycled art, Original oil paintings,& motivational words

Quote for the day
***
In life, the first thing you must do is decide what you really want. Weigh the costs and the results. Are the results worthy of the costs? Then make up your mind completely and go after your goal with all your might.

Alfred Montapert
***
Submerged in concentration.
Work is joy.
I am effortlessly relaxing and coiled for action.
The flow is upon me and my work
is evolutionary in my understanding.
I am concentrating on thinking, what it brings me, what questions asked, and what is answered.
Circumstances.
Reality is just a set of variable circumstances,
choice the gift of the Human being
action is the
virtue of the human soul.
Wisdom comes from not knowing, and doing anyway.
Good Judgment comes from bad judgment.
Editing is the key to a happy life. I started really reading my rough draft of my book last night. Looking over the words, and the editors red slashes and commentary, I remember how painful the first chapters were to write, how I cried and felt. Looking at the words today, I realized the power of the writing, the release of my secrets, my dust bin, what's behind door number three Folks?!
Me.
Truth.
Peace.
Pain.
Me.
Mine.
One.
I am thinking about things today, I am feeling the movement shifting, I am knowing the pressure is building, I am dealing with the knowing, by interacting with my
NOW.
How are you interacting with your Now?
What practices to you employ daily that help you or hinder you in the accomplishment of your personal goal?
These works, these words, these actions taken...
they are mine.
They are
Me.
Raw & Radiant.
Heather / Sybil Ann

No comments: