Sunday, May 14, 2006

BAD! Kitty New Series A.I.M. check it out! NEW ART! Portland Oregon Artist blog

New Series!
*************************
***
Large, Medium & Small , flat magnets.
To help inspire, motivate, laugh at & Live with this reality we share.
Completely laminated, so they will hold up to any spills, stains, exploding blenders, with a simple wipe!
Fun Huh?
Well I thought so too...So being as smart as I am :) I made them for you!
They will be made in various sizes,
but almost any image you see you can request
in a different size and I can make it for you, just ask.
Prices include shipping inside the USA (up to two (2) in one package for the same price).
International buyers please contact me for FREE exact shipping quote, I will ship Worldwide!
Now go shop and have FUN!
Check Back often, I will be putting more of these up daily,
I am not mass producing them, I have just been making them for years, and have a huge stock pile. I will make each image at least one time in each size...I have not decided on that yet, so it's not written in stone.
Each is hand made and signed (on the back) and come with COA's.
Here's the link to the page I am still building...So just take a look, I have tons more I'll be adding, daily.
Also, did I mention that I am offering FREE SHIPPING inside the USA!
Thanks for taking a look!
Let me know what you think.
Happy Mother's Day to all you Mothers...You know who you are.
Blessed be the creator. Let it be.
nite-nite, this artist is worn clean thru to the bone....
Heather

1 comment:

Carrie said...

This is a fantastic idea and the title alone is enough to bring people to you. What a wonderful, wonderful project! You are enabling people to be inspired and motivated every day, just by going to the fridge for juice.

Please, keep doing these. They are an inspiration and I think that you have found a new way to spread your joy and inner light across the globe. I've got my brush and I see you have yours, too... ready to paint, my best grrl friend?

My love and support in all you do,
Pinky