Friday, May 12, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio PDX Oregon~ recycled art, Original oil paintings,& motivational words

After seeing it online, I figured I might want to add the text on the picture so, it says: "The last suit that you wear, you don't need any pockets."
Wayne Dyer
BAD! Kitty Art Studio & Sybil Ann Tells All
Quote for the Day
***
"Neither am I the means to any end others may wish to accomplish. I am not a tool for their use. I am not a servant of their needs. I am not a bandage for their wounds. I am not a sacrifice on their altars."
Ayn Rand
Source: (Anthem)
***
I Just Am.
I am here, working, bringing faith
inside for tea every afternoon,
in the evening sassing grace,
from the corners she likes to hide in.
Inspiration comes to morning brunch,
and loving the spotlight she
appreciates longing stares, and covets whispers.
Solitude is my morning companion.
quietness of the body, mind,soul
with the rising rays of our great star
I salute the sun
and welcome
myself into this body
that is my resposiblity
to move with
dignity
till I stand in the clearing.
I am only my own tool, my only means to only my own end,
my only book of
infinite possibility
and knowledge.
I am just me.
Who are you?
I am Raw & Radiant today,
Heather
PS. Just in case my memo to the great Universal request Desk got lost yesterday...I am still really needing a sale.
Asking for my needs, I'll work harder for the rest, thank you.
Heather

No comments: