Wednesday, May 03, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio ~ Portland Oregon ~ Artist Blog ~Quote for the day


BAD! Kitty Art Studio & Sybil Ann Tells All
Quote for the day
***
In the study of ideas, it is necessary to remember that insistence on hard-headed clarity issues from sentimental feeling, as it were a mist, cloaking the perplexities of fact. Insistence on clarity at all costs is based on sheer superstition as to the mode in which human intelligence functions. Our reasoning's grasp at straws for premises and float on gossamers for deductions.

Alfred Whitehead
***
This is my mark. I stand here.
This is who I am.
Was it ever a question?
Be it what it may,
I am REAL.
Burning in my passion
for
reason
faith
and
fearlessness.
Yours in the Moment.
Heather
PS. Dear Universe, it's me Heather...I have a child that is going to have a birthday soon (less than a week now as you know), he will be nine. I would really appreciate an art sale so I can finance a happy day for my wonderful boy, a real birthday party with his friends and everything, we have never been able to do that for (any) of them, and I would like to accomplish this goal for him, I ask for your assistance in this endeavor.
Please send me a Patron or Client today (or asap), if you have time that is, I know you are busy, but I really need a sale.
Asking for what I need, let it be.
Heather

No comments: