Saturday, May 27, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio: Original Art With Soul~ Portland Oregon ~ Artist Blog


"Drag Queen trapped in a woman's Body"
Mixed Media laminated paper collage
8" X 11"
***Weekends Art special $55.00 + shipping****
Go to web site to buy iy today!
**********************************************
*Note: Now that I have made my plug for the weekend sales extravaganza that is Memorial day In America... people please try to remember that Memorial Day is NOT about the Big, Great SALES, so you can spend Money On More Crap and Stuff and Things that you really don't need, Things that will not change your life in anyway...It is a day to recognize and honor the Men And Women That Have Fought And (are still fighting and dying however wrong the war may be the fact remains those are OUR humans, all of them!) That Died For YOUR right to Shop.
Use your Time + Money = Power...Wisely.
It's good for the Soul.
*Artist now does a double back flip off the soap box and returns you to your reading pleasures... and I hope you have a happy weekend*
***
The Quotes that inspired the work:
"My facts shall be falsehoods to the common sense. I would so state facts that they shall be significant, shall be myths or mythologic. Facts which the mind perceived, thoughts which the body thought - with these I deal."
Henry David Thoreau
***
"The first thing that strikes the careless observer is that women are unlike men, they are 'the opposite sex' (though why 'opposite' I do not know; what is the neighboring sex'?). But the fundamental thing is that women are more like men than anything else in the world."
~Dorothy Sayers
***
"Let us not hesitate to be the messiahs of our age."
~Lucretia Mott
***
I am a Woman. I am a Human.
I am More than a Gender.
I am More.
I am the epoch of non-gender thinking.
We are Human, and we could be more.
Heather

1 comment:

Heather said...

Thank you!
Hope you are feeling better Pink Angel! Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you around again soon,
Heather