Friday, May 19, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio: Original Art With Soul~ Portland Oregon ~ Artist Blog


BAD! Kitty Art Studio Art of the day!
"Putting it All Together"10" high X 16.5 wide" Mixed/Collage & Acrylicsin a Vintage Wooden Swivel Table top Frame.$179.99 + shipping***Today 5/19/06 $99.00 + Shipping***
******************************
"Putting it all together"
Retail Priced $179.99 + shipping
On special today!
5/19/06
The Quote that inspired the work:
"Yes, there is a Nirvana; it is in leading your sheep to a green pasture, and in putting your child to sleep, and in writing the last line of your poem. "
~Kahlil Gibran
***
Vintage wooden frame, and two collaged 5"X7" panels made up primarily of one of my own works cut up and re-worked in smaller bits.
I love it.
I had a lot of fun working on her, and I think it shows.
She seemed to come together as if by magic, while I cleaned out my "vault" of older works, I am finding new inspiration in my exploration of my recent past...Now isn't that a nice change of pace? Being able to look back over the recent past and feel
Good
about where I have been, and where I am going.
This is my mark, leaving my bread crumb trail back to myself, speaking in symbols, textures and Bold Color...With a nod to the "good old days" with the Vintage Frame that yelled at me when I found it in a throw away pile at a yard sale...Screamed
"Take me home!" So I did.
And this is what happened....
On the right panel the fortune cookie on it says: "Depart not from the path which fate has you assigned."
***
Hope you enjoy!
Have a wonderful day, and please consider supporting living artist, while they are still ALIVE!

No comments: