Monday, January 02, 2006

BAD! Kitty Quote for the day!
*****

Vanakkam - Tamil for Hello
*****
"By following this simple path, you become extraordinary, unfathomable, a being of profound cosmic subtlety. You outlive time and space by realizing the subtle truth of the universe. "

Lao Tzu
Chinese philosopher & mystic, founder of Taoism
*****
The wonder of it all...
I am amazed daily by the simple wonders of life.
The splendor of being different.
The glory of being fully
awake, engaged and alive.
I'm in Over-drive.
I am getting better health wise, it's been a rough couple of weeks, but the results are in and it's not the big C!
I am still caner free...Yipppeee for me!
I do however have chronic asthma, and what was happening, is a lung infection and asthma beginning to become a huge problem...But those are things I can fix, so I feel better finally just knowing that it can be fixed.
The painting above is one I did a year ago...
I was trying to get my "path" out of the box at the time.
I have held onto this painting, because I felt it was not a very good painting...But I love it still.
I love it, because it's so simple...
and in reality I am too.
It's good to be simple.
I am the path that leads out of the box...
want to walk on the wild side?
Well, let's go..
right there's the the exit sign.
Want you're life to be different?
Then Change Yourself.
It's simple...
Good Luck, on your paths this new year...
I'm going to keep following this one out of the box of social conformity,
and continue to
Keep it simple stupid.
Ultimate
Power
Lies
in the
Path of
self-control
discipline
being in it for the long haul
and simplicity
of
intention.
I am committed to
a simple intent
that is
PURE
straight from the source...
and
exploding from my fingers, heart, mind and
soul...
and manifesting
Change in myself...
Watch out...
It's spreading.
You might not want to
stand to close to me...
Something may start growing between us...
I'm infectious,
With
LIFE,
Drunk on Self -Controlled
POWER,
Heady with
Enthusiasm,
And Crazy from the
Heat.
I want some more...
Please.
Loving being alive today,
Heather

No comments: