Monday, January 23, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio ~ Portland Oregon ~ Artist Blog ~Quote for the day


BAD! Kitty Art Studio
Quote for the day
***
"It's not what's happening to you now or what has happened in your past that determines who you become. Rather, it's your decisions about what to focus on, what things mean to you, and what you're going to do about them that will determine your ultimate destiny."

Tony Robbins
***
The weekend has retired for the work week, and I find myself
at Monday all over again.
I got up early to make a list of things I need to get done today, and things that if granted favors by the Universe, I would like to also accomplish today.
It's a big list.
I will do my very best...And forgive myself for the rest.
Another day in paradise...
"paradise is just like where you are right now, only much, much better." ~Laurie Anderson
***
I was asked by a client recently, "why do you blog...I mean you show everyone that your not "perfect", isn't it bad for your life coaching business?"
My answer surprised me as much as it did her.
I am achieving transparency.
Being completely visible...
vulnerable
imperfect
growing
learning
and not striving for perfection in anyway.
Living fully Engaged
does not equal perfection...
It achieves a life of purpose
service
gratitude
compassion
ruthlessness
success
self-confidence
continued growth
and
evolution.
Being a Human that is growing is nothing to be ashamed of.
Needing help is nothing to be ashamed of.
Being transparent is true power, for me.
I had nothing but overwhelming thinking, non productive thinking...And now...I write to settle the beasts that live in my own head...I write to free myself from the binds that hold me, I write to show that I am not perfect, which means of course that I am exactly where I should be in every single moment.
I am in a constant state of
learning
studying
sharing
and it's one of the things about my
new life that makes me feel great
and keeps me going
and striving for more.
It keeps me asking questions.
It keeps me discovering
the treasure within myself, which keeps me inspired to keep
doing the work that I love...
creating art
and creating
change
growth
inspiration
in the Humans I am lucky enough to come into contact with.
Being transparent means if I get pissed
sad
scared
lost
fearful
overwhelmed
happy
whatever, I share it.
It becomes not just mine but something
I give back to the world
after I interpret it through
my natural gifts
and centers of information...
I share it.
My success
my failures
my change.
I don't hid anymore.
I don't have two life stories anymore
one for the public
and one burning
in private.
I write it down so it's not just crap running around in my head anymore...
it becomes real
power
and change.
Lot's of days I'll write my blog....and then proof it and then post it....and then come back later in the day to re-read my own words...
so many times I am surprised by my own entry for the day.
I change my reality so often just by writing it down.
I don't have the same connections with the feelings that I did while writing them, sometimes, I don't remember writing them at all.
It reminds me that I really am in the moment...
because the moments go by and I
grow
change
focus
so therefore by the end of the day...
I am accomplishing
transparency.
My life is an open book, not because I am into
"exposing myself"
or a tattle tale
or a whiner
or a martyr
or a slave
but because I learn through this process...
and it makes me a better human being
which makes me a better
Healer
Guide
Artist
Mother
Mate
Human.
So it's not for you that I write these words, but rather for myself and all of us.
I tell the tales that need telling,
because
they empower
and free me.
Which is in return
good for the world consciousness
and for me personally.
Transparency
just one
story...
this is mine.
It's yours to read, laugh at, cry with, share, scoff at, learn from,
and I give it freely
in service to the greater good.
In the service of Chain Breaking.
In the service to
myself, my world, my reasons, my goals, my life.
It's yours,
I give it freely...
with love
with fear
with full intent
with passion
with need.
I give myself fully to the universe...
and my place in it.
I dedicate to myself each day with my commitment to becoming more...
"I'm gonna feed you what your preacher needs to teach you" ~ Missy Elliot
And in teaching
sharing
I get to learn twice.
So no I don't think it's hurts my business plans to be authentic, and free of the binds that society has placed on what's private
and
what is
the truth.
This is my claim on
Truth
justice
reality.
It's not so much that I divulge every secret as it is about
the fact that I committed to doing something for myself.
I committed to writing my story and getting it all out of my head...
everyday I work on it...
everyday I fulfill
a promise made
and a another jail door is unlocked
in the
dungeon
of my past
and they are
all free.
I am free.
Freedom...Becoming transparent...Being what I am...
Gives me Power, fuel
Instead of weight...Dragging on my days here,
in this reality...In this moment eternal.
So...That's my answer to that.
I hope you all have a wonderful day
filled with discovery
and
adventure...
yours in the constant pursuit of the moment,
Heather

No comments: