Sunday, January 29, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio ~ Portland Oregon ~ Artist Blog

BAD! Kitty Art Studio
Quote of the day
***
"When you face your fear, most of the time you will discover that it was not really such a big threat after all. We all need some form of deeply rooted, powerful motivation -- it empowers us to overcome obstacles so we can live our dreams."

Les Brown
***
Good Sunday Morning to you all,
I have another Jam packed
action filled day.
I am working on a new showing...and getting press releases written up, taking pictures, finishing up smaller works (I have more magnets almost ready...I'm just launching a warning shot over the bow...let me get them up... and I will soon! some of them are still sticky...*grins*... you know who I am talking too...)
spending money I don't have on new mattresses for the little ones, (OMG! so expensive!) that they have needed for at least a month or more, and getting the rest of the data out of my old computer...(OMG! that thing is slooooowwww)
and trying to catch up on my housework.
(please, let's say you just pull off my fingernails one by one with pliers instead...ok?)
All that and I started my period this morning...Isn't that sunny?
Next time round...I call dibs on the boy parts, I get to be the boy next time...being a grrrl sucks three out of every 28 days...the rest of it I'm cool with, but this...this is just over the top in my department of stupid things to deal with...Ok...bitch-a-palooza over...but I mean really what was the Universe thinking? Twisted sense of humor if you ask me.
Suck fest...gimme the chocolate....That's My Heating Pad----> Get the Midol! Get back Jack! Grrrrrrrr.
So hopefully, I will be constantly reminded by my crippling crampy backpain, that I am but a humble mortal, and that raging against my machine will only make it worse....but sometimes, a grrrl has to get it out, ya know?
So again my feet hit the floor
running ahead...and I will be back home sometime this early evening.
May I be granted the grace and wisdom I most need to make today as successful as humanly possible. May I be granted the gift of art sales, please for the love of all that is holy....oh, sorry, I'll put the drama queen away...that one is always running around pulling a Fay Rae, and screaming for white horses, this is her favorite monthly holiday...I'll take her heels away, that'll slow her down...
have a great one today.
Much Love!
Heather

No comments: