Friday, January 20, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio ~ Portland Oregon ~ Artist Blog ~Quote for the day

BAD! Kitty Art Studio
Quote of the day
***
"Many of us spend our whole lives running from feeling with the mistaken belief that you cannot bear the pain. But you have already borne the pain. What you have not done is feel all of you are beyond the pain."

Cecilia Bartholomew
***
I am crazy today so I don't have much time to write... All I can do is say hi...I am working my Lilly white over here, and sometimes I feel like I am not moving forward...That I am throwing away time...time that I can't get back...So I am in the moment today...For I will be running from dawn to dusk, and I don't have to be perfect, I just have to do my best.
Throw away....And sort....And get rid of
things that no longer work.
"Letting go" as I was told recently...
Here's to letting go, and letting the Universe guide me to my
highest potential.
I just want to be my best,
and
that's not an easy task...
when you don't know what your doing most of time....
blind
and seeking
the light.
Love to all, Heather
Buy Art! It's Friday! National Buy Art From Heather Day....dontcha know?Sheesh!

No comments: