Saturday, January 21, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio ~ Portland Oregon ~ Artist Blog ~Quote for the day


BAD! Kitty Art Studio
Quote for the day
***
"Here we stand in the middle of this new world with our primitive brain, attuned to the simple cave life, with terrific forces at our disposal, which we are clever enough to release, but whose consequences we cannot comprehend. "

Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
***
Again...My day so packed that I don't have time for a big post....I just have to go and take down one show, and move the majority of Fairy World into another public venue...And promote my work through writing press releases, contacting local buyers, agents and galleries, and finish my commissioned work....So I am loving you all...But this painter grrrl is turning off the phones for the weekend, and getting down to some serious work. I must focus if I want my goals...Sometimes you have to take a time out from some things in order to get others done well.
So I
Work.
Yours in the moment today!
Heather
Buy Art from Living Artist!
You Deserve the Originals.

No comments: