Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Me, Myself and Mark BAD! Kitty Quote for the day



Photo copyright Mark Des Marets 2005

Another of Mark's photos's from his travels...see what I mean about his style? He takes the best pictures about everyday life...that's where all the interesting stuff happens anyway. I am trying to pick an art of the day...it's getting harder, because no one is taking me up on my terrific prices...so maybe I'll just go to an Art of the next couple days...Instead...what do you guys want...me to keep putting them out there, keep bringing out stuff that's not my site or just have an Feature of the Week?

I'll let you guys decide...More features...Or more stuff from the studio...

What do you want me to do?

Talk to you soon! Heather

1 comment:

Carrie said...

stuff that's not on your site is cool. i never know what it's going to be so i get shocked and awed while just clicking through.

plus, i saw your BLOG first, not your site. the paintings that were on here is what drew me to your artsite. see where i am going with this?