Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Good nite Sweet BAD! Kitties



This is how my day felt....

"A home is no home unless it contains food and fire for the mind as well as for the body. For human beings are not so constituted that they can live without expansion. If they do not get it in one way, they must in another, or perish."
~ Margaret Sarah Fuller

I'll explain in a moment...First...

This is my end of the day Horoscope from Sybil Ann over at http://www.astrocenter.com

Today is going to present not only a continuation, but an intensification of the strong energies that have been pushing you in the direction of self-discovery. If you have been putting up some resistance, you're going to be mighty uncomfortable. Try to participate in the task of self-discovery. Question yourself. Why do you say and do certain things. Really. If you are willing, the rewards will well outweigh the growing pains.

Adopt a new perspective today when it comes to issues involving higher learning and spirituality. Perhaps you just need to renew some of your old promises to yourself in terms of keeping up with a belief system, or enrolling in a class to promote further study in an area that interests you. These types of issues may have been falling by the wayside lately, but the good news is that you should find a renewed commitment to them, thanks to today's movement of Uranus, which is finally turning direct in the sky.

****

Well something is turning in the sky that's for sure....Energy bouncing all over the place today...Weird and strange...And possibly wonderful opportunities presented themselves. We just moved into a big old house with an attached studio (you know all about that) and well the owner offered to sell it to us today...We have a two year lease that is five months old, and they have decided to sell the house. So...They want a lot of money for it, and it's out of our price range as far as we know...So I asked for an opportunity that would blow my socks off this morning in meditation...Be careful what you wish for.

I have not been in love with a home like this in years...The Universe wouldn't dangle this in front of me only to say...nope not for you...would it? I mean that's one hell of a practical joke. We have been offered the opportunity to buy the perfect live/work dream house...see other posts...where I wax on about how I love it here...and it maybe out of my reach. So staying in the moment has been hard as a Muther today.

I want to win the freaking lottery, just enough to buy the house, that's all I am asking for...I'll be more specific this time...dear Universe, I need 300,000 dollars (American please), pronto...could you get on that?

I am taking my tired self to bed...with all the possibilities and the problems that opened up today...I need a nap.

and some chocolate covered sex...that might hit the spot...make the brain click off...and stop thinking about .....I WANT THIS HOUSE! Please Universe be kind, we have been working hard on ourselves, and for the betterment of human kind...just a home of our own, that's all...never have to move again...unless I want to. Nirvana...to me is home, that I get to keep.

So wish me luck tonight, if you would kind reader...I am a kitty that needs this home...it's ju-st right.

Thanks, Heather

No comments: