Wednesday, November 16, 2005

BAD! Kitty Journal Page


My latest finished Journal page...I have all seven started for last week...this is the only one that got finished...maybe I'll have more time once the studio stuff is done...I should be able to take appointments for an open studio starting Saturday...yup this one coming up!
So, as if you needed an invite...Contact me to arrange your viewing one to 4-5 people at a time only please, I want to be able to spend time with each viewer...so I'm going to open on a appointments only basis...that way I can maximize my time for working and paying attention to the art of marketing and selling my work, as well as having the luxury of time to spend meeting you...and stay in the moment. I think it'll work out well...but we will see, only time will tell.
Art of the day up next...really!
Heather

http:www.badkittyartstudio.com

3 comments:

Carrie said...

w...o...w

i see so many things is this that i can't put it all together. very, very cool. what medium did you use on this? i needed this today. i needed that extra punch of fire! thanks!!

Heather said...

Mediums used...90lb paper, sharpie markers, black ink, and watered down acrylics.
Quick and fun...glad you like it...I thought it was relaxng to draw...the ones that follow it are a little more on the stress side of things...ya know?
Thanks for being here Pinky...it's great having you around.
Heather

Anonymous said...

Love the journal page. Sometimes they come together so easily, don't they?