Tuesday, November 29, 2005

BAD! Kitty Journal Pages....

BAD! Kitties Journal Pages...She tells all... The truth behind the mask....ahhhh!...Never mind.... I was never good at the drama...this is some of my most completed works of late in "The" book. Time needs to stop for about two weeks...then I could get all caught up, nice like....dream a little dream.

Still needs to be colored in...hmmmmm, I think it needs a little red in there some where, don't you? :)
I think I am done with this one...it started because a phrase I heard in the car on the radio...Invisible Idiots...then came the stress of the day...and well here you go...the ramblings of an ordinary crazy person...
Just Keep Swimming...just Keep Swimming...Come on you know the words.....(you can just hum along if you want to) Just keep swimming... Grace...I live by my own Grace now...not at the Mercy or the obligation of guilt...no shame...no looking back...I am walking INTO my future...and I'll do it by my own Grace...Thank you very much....yep that's me at around three or four.

I hope you liked them...can you relate?
Later taters....Heather

1 comment:

Carrie said...

1. you are an asshole for getting the "just keep swimming" song stuck in my head.

2. these are fantastico!! the last one is my ultra favorite. it's another one of those that just hit me.

3. your present will be mailed out by Friday. damn art czar, so impatient!!