Saturday, November 19, 2005

BAD! Kitty Quote for the day



I am fighting for my life here...I mean the 16 year old is trying to kill me I am sure of it. Emotional warfare...I told him if he keeps it up, I'll take everything he has away from him...He said he would just go get himself emancipated from me and his Father....I can't wait for him to tell the Judge..."I want to divorce my parents because they won't let me skip school, smoke anything, party all the time, come and go as I please, and they make me clean my room."
I am the worst parent ever! Clean rooms, not being late, no lying, smoking, drugs, the making of babies, or skipping of school...And doing three chores in the house! OMG!!...I am a monster.
The narrow one is making me want to pinch his head off.

He is gone to work most of the day, Thank the Good Lord, I have a break from him and his stupid person act. Pinching his head off is too good for him...anthills and honey are now starting to come to mind.....Just kidding. But it is nice that he's gone for most of the day, we need a break from each other.

I am doing the last little bits in the studio, waiting for appointments for my NOW OPEN STUDIO, to start pouring in... Locals...I swear I am worth the drive to Beaverton to see my work...In person...Really, really. So email me for a one-on-one, studio tour...No obligations, just come meet me and see my little place...And look at some art...I can't wait to host my first guest!

So, I am fighting with myself today, over my impatience to get started and my unwillingness to just let it be. I want you to come see now...Right now... *Artist is now stamping her foot and sticking out her bottom lip...Yeah, it never worked for her as a kid either...More foot stomping* poop no one ever listens to me. :)

I had better get on with my day...You never know what may happen...This could be my lucky one! Special locals only pricing in the studio...Come see!

Have a great one all...And for goodness sakes...This is why you need good, Original Art in your life:

"Good art makes you stop and look at it. Great art moves you in some way. Terrific art is something that changes you, inspires your inner you, alters your inner dialogue, communicates to the subconscious, is gratification to the soul. Human Beings need Art in their everyday lives because it heals, speaks, inspires and explains...Period. You need art in your living environment because you need to speak, heal, be inspired and explain...And possibly reward yourself for the hardwork of keeping on, keeping on everyday...Stiff upper lip and all that." ~HMBT

Yup, I have now started quoting myself....what more can I say? LOL

Have a good one, Heather

No comments: