Thursday, November 03, 2005

BAD! Kitty Art Feature of the DAY!


BAD! Kitty Art Feature of the day!
Unfurl
24" X 30"
Wrapped sides, no frame needed, ready to hang
oils
The colors are richer and the flower/pods are deep and rich in color...lost in the digital world...alas...
***Today's Blog Special Price***$$275.00***
Now I have been thinking hard on this shipping thing...it's crazy expensive, so as a compromise to all parties...I would like to offer free shipping cost quotes per request, and then what ever that cost is I'll pay 40% of the total actual shipping costs. This would be for USA shipping only, (international quotes )are also free) are available upon request...we can negotiate a fair price on the shipping. As usual the free shipping will stay in effect for prints up to five, and/or magnets up to the first four (those are almost gone BTW). I want art to be affordable, but the facts are that I am not wealthy enough to pay all of the costs for shipping, and make enough money on the low prices on the sales of the artworks, to be able to afford more supplies to continue working. I hope this plan will be more win/win for everyone.
My standard 7 day (from when you get it) no-questions-asked return policy is still in absoulte effect. I want you to be happy, and buying art off the internet can be a scary thing. I have many happy customer refferals, as well as international and national business refferals as well. I also have a 100% customer satisfatction rating with Ebay, I've been a member of that company for years, have made many (100's) of sales, and have never had a negetive complaint or feedback on any of my transactions. You are my patron, hopefully one that will develop a realtionship with me and the art and yourself. I want it to be a good interaction...you matter to me.
****
Quote that inspired this painting:
"overcoming challenges 1. Knowledge of self 2. Knowledge of others 3. Desire to work 4. Desire to learn 5. Ability to say :Yes" and "No" 6. Ability to pick friends 7. Turn back on bad advice 8. Recognize inner beauty 9. Persistence 10. Avoid temptation" ~unknown

This painting is from my new works, I have a new style forming and a change is sweeping thru me right now. This is representaional of my unfurling of own my wings, bursting forth from the pods of dogma and obligation, and giving myself permission to be naked, and imperfect, and sensual, and passionate about my life. I color my world in this way, I choose my use my past as fuel to inspire and complete this transformation.

Where is your life's path taking you? What pod's are you trying to burst free from? What makes you feel brave enough to allow yourself the freedom/risk of spending the time, out in the open, to unfurl and dry your wings? What happens when you find yourself on the other side of pain, and discover a vast new world? What happens to you when you expose all of yourelf to the world?

These words are my diary, my quest to uncover the questions hidden by the answers.This is the second in the "Secrets" (Which has already been spoken for) series...This is number 2....Unfurl.

Have a great day.
Heather * Artist is Unfurling as you read this*

No comments: