Monday, November 21, 2005

BAD! ART Feature of the DAY!



BAD! Kitty Art Feature of the Day:

Break Out
18' X 24" Gallery wrapped
no frame needed ready to hang.
Oils and fortune cookie fortunes.
Locals Special Price (pick up in my Beaverton Studio, or free delivery in the PDX area): $200.00
Blogger special Price (Price includes discounted shipping costs): $288.00

About Break Out:
In a world that seems to be black and white...I am the big red spot in the middle of it all. I included my favorite fortunes...and my foot prints show the path I am walking.

Where is your break out point? What do you do that makes you feel special, more alive, more you than anything else?

For me...it is this...Break Out to me means doing it my way, being me, looking for my treasures, breaking the molds. I am a success when I say I am...and I say I am.

Where you, the real you, in your dreams? What would you do if you knew you could not fail?

This painting is my tangible proof...that I am...facing fear, taking on the status quo, listening/not listening to the people around me, learning from my past, living in this moment and not the future I want or the past I left behind, and just freaking doing it...this is my proof, I am scared AND willing to move forward without knowing what will happen next...that's called having/creating...Faith, and I have that in myself...and this reality...and in you, faithful reader...in all of you.

This is why you need original art in your life:
"Good art makes you stop and look at it. Great art moves you in some way. Terrific art is something that changes you, inspires your inner you, alters your inner dialogue, communicates to the subconscious, is gratification for the Soul.
Human Beings need Art in their everyday lives because it heals, speaks, inspires and explains...Period.
You need art in your living environment because you need to speak, heal, be inspired and explain...
and possibly reward yourself for the hardwork of keeping on, keeping on everyday...having the Stiff upper lip and all that."
~hmbt

If you would like to claim this wonderful work as your own, or make a no sales pressure, no obligation to buy anything... Appointment to see it in person please contact me, here or thru my web site:
http://www.badkittyartstudio.com
Just hit the "Contact Me" button on any page.
Thanks for being here, and have a wonderful day.
Heather

No comments: