Monday, November 28, 2005

Bad Kitty Art Studio Portland/Beaverton, Oregon - oil paintings, sculpture, painted furniture, recycled art, motivational words

BAD Kitty Art Feature of the day:

Fairy World #10 Moon Bathing
Oils and mixed media
24" X 24"
Locals Special Price: $200.00 (Pick up in my Beaverton Open Studio)
Bloggers Special Price: $288.00 **Includeds shipping to anywhere inside USA**

International Shipping Quotes given for free, just ask.

About Fairy World 10 "Moonlight bathing":
This painting actually has a golden glow over it...no white, but it's hard to capture the glaze work on digital...at least for me. *sheepish grin*

**Quote that inspired the work***
"Fly not yet; it is just the hour When pleasure, like the midnight flower That scorns the eye of vulgar light, Begins to bloom for sons of night And maids who love the moon."~ Charles Lamb

I just wanted to paint something simple...and carefree...this is what I thought would be happening in my little world.It's one of my favorites.Thanks for being here...see more of the fairy world series...
http://www.badkittyartstudio.com
or to make an no obligation, stressfree appointment to view in person...just hit the contact me button on any page.
Thanks for being here.
Heather

No comments: