Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Bad Kitty Art Studio Portland/Beaverton, Oregon - oil paintings, sculpture, painted furniture, recycled art, motivational words

Main Gallery Wall
My cute little bathroom
Office area
Studio get messy with it area
built in Old Portland Charm...and some of my boxes and a collection of ratio's I have
Back wall of Gallery
Again a little better picture
OOppps I put it in twice...sorry
Right hand corner of Gallery/Viewing area
This is the inside of my place...BAD! Kitty Art Studio...everything is ready for you...to come see.
Make your appointment today...I am available at your convenience...by appointment only, please.
Contact me, I look forward to hearing from you.

"Life takes on meaning when you become motivated, set goals and charge after them in an unstoppable manner."
~ Les Brown

I am motivated! Have a great day,
Heather

No comments: