Sunday, November 05, 2006

New Work Finished



BAD! Kitty Art Studio
New Work Finished
***
Untitled as of yet
20" X 16"
Oils & Collage
$125.00 + Shipping
***
The quote on the front:
"These hills, the softness of the sky, the outline of these trees at this very minute lose the illusory meaning with which we had clothed them, henceforth more remote than a lost paradise. . . that denseness and that strangeness of the world is absurd. "
~Albert Camus
***
The colors in this work are vibrant without being yelly, the pictures did not come out with the depth of vibrancy that I had hoped, but then photographing blue work is very hard for me. I love the little angels and spirits that are included in the work, they lend a sense of whimsy and texture. I had a lot of fun de-stressing and working on these last two works, that were meant to be just that, fun works to relax me from the commissioned work that I am currently sweating over to complete. I hope you enjoy looking at them too...the other new work 'I hope you dance' is several posts down...take a look at that one too!
***
I have a no questions asked 7 day return policy (from when you get the work in your home). If you don't like it, let me know and then wrap it back up, and send it back, I'll refund you the sale price, minus the shipping charges. No problems, no hassles, no waiting. I also offer to get you an exact shipping quote, to anywhere for free. Just send me an email with your zip code and I'll get a quote for shipping to you within 24-36 hours (depending on the day/time you ask for it.) Just ask, I add no extra costs to ship, just exact shipping charges.
***
Enjoy your day!
Heather

1 comment:

Carrie said...

WOW! This turned out really wonderful! Great work as always.