Friday, November 17, 2006

Friday

BAD! Kitty Art Studio
Above: Wild Flowers by HMBT 2004 (Sold)
***
Hello all, I just wanted to drop a line and say top of the morning to ya.
I will be resting today, and trying to get my pain under control.
Mate Man is still looking for work, the boys have outgrown thier shoes, and I am laid up on the couch. We are trying to figure out how to purchase the Thanksgiving dinner, and what we are going to do for the end of the month expenses. Fun huh? I know you wish you were me.
The holiday's are so much fun for the poor.
We are working on it though and that's what matters.
Today I will try to get up and work a little if my body co-operates with me.
I really want to paint, but don't know that I can manage the brush. I was thinking of duct-taping the paint brush to my arm and giving that a go...*Grins*
So I guess that's it for today...
I hope you all have a great weekend, and a happy Friday.
Heather
www.badkittyartstudio.com
Please buy some art today...Hey Jive-turkey, it's almost Thanksgiving!
Gobble-Gobble.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh! What a beautiful piece...such a shame it's already sold. ;)