Thursday, November 16, 2006

End of day report for Thursday

BAD! Kitty End of Day...
Well I have not felt this bad in a long time, and No...not in a good way. My body hurts from head to toe...and I wanted to stay in bed all day, but I didn't. I didn't move around too much either. So this fibromyalgia thing sucks...I hate it.
My hands are claw like, and my body is throbbing with every heartbeat...I feel swollen all over, and I have a fever...my joints sound and feel like they have sandpaper in them, and I can barley think through the brain fog.
So...I just thought I would let you all know why I was so poopy this morning...not because of depression...well maybe, I hate being sick, but because of my body that hates me. This attack has been coming on for about a week, I know when they are coming, and sometimes I can ward them off...not this time though.
I will be living with it till it's gone I guess.
So if I go MIA, it's because I am stuck in bed, sick as a dog and probably moaning in pain.
I hope all is well and good where you are...
Heather
www.badkittyartstudio.com

No comments: