Thursday, February 15, 2007

This is post #755!


BAD! Kitty Art Studio's
Musings for the day...
***
Post # 755! I thought I was still in the 400's and surprised when I bothered to take a look and see just how far I have come over the past 4 years! I mean I have ranted, raved, marketed, shared, and told my story for that many posts and I have to say it feels great. I have learned so much about myself in this space and found some really dear friends in the process... can you tell I am feeling very happy today?
My kids are finally both well enough to return to school, and that is making me feel wonderful too...a whole day with no little ones around to distract me from artwork and internal dialogue, I feel free!
I am also feeling much better and super pumped about that fact, I practically jumped out of bed this morning to greet the dawn. I have worked on some collage stuff that has re-ignited the new work...exciting to re-capture the muse after the two weeks of drudgery and poopy-ness.
Today I will be working on the lay-out for a new canvas, and continuing the struggle to find and sort all my supplies into submission in the studio. I like working in the middle of a giant mess it seems, but because the studio space is much smaller now...it tends to get maze-like and hard to keep works in progress from getting messed up, so I am continuing the effort to organize the space into a creative inspirational environment.
Well, I guess that's all to report this morning, I am going to share some new work here soon, as I got the good word yesterday that as long as I don't share all the works going to the gallery show here, I can share a few of them...cool beans! I miss sharing the creative process with you all, and because I am cranking out a ton of work just for the show at the moment, I have not shared new work in so long...it's getting on my last nerve, lemme tell ya.
So, check back here soon and let me know what you think about the new stuff...Fairy World is exploding all over the place and I am having fun again!
Be well today and share you love!
If you have some spare change...buy some of my art! It would sure help this artist to buy the expensive supplies that I need to continue the work. Think of it as an investment in the arts! I even have stuff on sale still, so I bet you can find something in your budget, and don't forget I DO offer Art-Lay-a-Way...now I ask you who does that? Me that's who! =)
Have a good one.
Heather
Support Living Artist
Buy some Art Today

2 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

That's a lot of posts!

Also, thanks for the link. Stop by anytime=:)

Anonymous said...

Great, great visual!