Monday, February 19, 2007

Quote for the day

BAD! Kitty Art Studio
Quote for today...
***

A Few Rules for Life

� Stay in Tune with the Spirit.

� Take the Power.

� Act with Courage.

� Lean Into It.

� Anticipate and Plan.

� Act Successful . . . Be Successful.

� See the Broad Perspective.

� Take 100% Responsibility.

� Seek No Ego-Satisfaction.

� Keep Every Commitment.

� Be Always A Gentleman/Gentlewoman.

� Have The Majesty of Calmness.

� Forgive, Forget and Let It Roll Off.

� Radiate Happiness.

� Don't Wobble.

~ C. Smith Sumner
***
I am so busy for the day today...and it all started at dawn.
I will post more later...for now, it's a quick good morning to all.
These are my working quotes for the day,
to inspire and transform
the feelings of Aaiiiieeee, to Ahaaaaaa.
Love to all,
Heather
Support Living Artists
Buy Some Art Today

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Love the quotes, very inspiring!

Casey Kochmer said...

hey you :)

its me!!

how r u ? wot you been up to lately? Its been a while since I chatted with ya and you moved, started new lives, starting to plot words onto paper.

I was wondering how it all spun about?

Peace and love

Casey