Tuesday, February 27, 2007

REALISM, n. The art of depicting nature as it is seen by toads.


BAD! Kitty Art Studio...
"Art is making something out of nothing and selling it."
~Frank Zappa
***
"Last night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards.
I got a full house and four people died."
~Steven Wright
***
Well it's another day at the BAD! Kitty rodeo...and I am still working hard
with what I got...rounding up ideas, and waving red flags at charging bulls...no art patrons with money to spend showed up yesterday...but I shall not lose hope that today's the day that everything goes right.
I have this wonderful canvas sitting on the easel...and I can't for the life of me figure out what I am going to paint on it...I talked to it all day yesterday and it just sneered back at me...nah, nah, na-na-nah.
So, today I am going to show it who's boss...and just paint whatever I feel like...I am going to just pick a color and go for it...deadlines are not good for inspiration...but they are better than no inspiration at all...I guess.
Oy!
Aaaiiieee!
Argh!
Send Help or Throw Money...either one will do.
Have a good one all,
Heather
Support Living Artists
Buy some Art Today
PS. Click Here to see a really funny video!
Click HERE to see a master painter at work...my new Hero!

No comments: