Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Another New Work in Progress

BAD! Kitty Art Studio
Another New Work In Progress
***
This is a new one too...the background anyway.
It's a Super big one too, 30" X 50".
All oils.
I am going to do a really cool figure on top of it.
I like the movement in this one, and the colors turned out nice too.
Let me know what you think.
***
In other news...I don't have any.
My life as of late has been chores and working in the studio...basically I am about as boring as you can get these days and still be considered upright and human.
All I have been thinking about is how to make some extra money to buy more canvas, paint and some paint knives (because mine got lost somewhere, ARGH!)
so I can continue to finish the work for this showing...and working with what I have in creative ways to get the most out of my current supplies.
Yawn!
So, nothing funny or charming or even interesting to really report, just me working like a crazy lady with now a deep cobalt blue stripe across my nose, (not a cute one across the bridge either, it's on the side of my nose and cheek...ick!) because I swiped myself with oil paint on my hand, didn't know it and it stained my skin...fun eh?
I look like I am going to clown school for painting...it is kinda funny.
Well...I am going to go get to work,
you all have a great day today.
Share the love,
Heather
Support Living Artists
Buy Some Art Today

2 comments:

paulmerrill said...

Beautiful, so far!

Love to see the finished work...

Heather said...

Thank you so much Nairbi Paul. I apprecciate you stopping by and leaving a note. Please come back again soon!