Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Tuesday, and I am running to keep up!


BAD! Kitty Art Studio
Quote for the day:
"If you create an act, you create a habit.
If you create a habit, you create a character.
If you create a character, you create a destiny. "
***
I will apologize for the short nature of my post today,
but I have exciting news about a new service
that I am working really hard to getting up and running
and as soon as I know it's working well, I'll announce it here.
I have tons to get done today,
and a client consult request list for the day
that is growing by the hour...
Yippee, maybe no beans and rice this week!
I jest, but not really... it takes a lot to keep a family of 5 alive, ya know?
Sheesh! Those boys can eat a lot of food!
I am thinking of you all, and hope that some
of you will soon return to commenting
on the blog, I know I have had tech issues of late,
but I think they are all solved now,
why don't you guys try posting now
just to help me in checking it out?
It was a couple of my tech savvy readers that brought
it my attention that the blog wasn't working...
I was wondering what the heck had happened to everyone!
Thanks for that you guys!!!!
Thanks for your readership,
the sale is going really well,
thanks to all my supporters in my art,
and thank you to all my life coaching clients
for your bravery in working hard with me
on becoming your best possible selves,
really you guys inspire the crap out of me.
Off to work, and doing the happy dance
because I have so much to do!
Be Well all, Live Well, and
Share the Love.
Heather

No comments: