Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thursday is for the birds



'Heart Felt'

Mixed Media, oils,acrylic, & Poly

Text on painting:

At the top:

"I am Burning if anyone lacks tinder let him set his

rubbish ablaze with my fire.

~Rumi

Text at the bottom:

Let us bear with maganimity

whatever it is needful for us to bear.

~Rumi

By HMBT 2006

This work is on sale just go to my site

and click on the picture to read more

about the work.

BAD! Kitty Art Studio

Quote of the day:

"As a rock on the seashore he standeth firm, and the dashing of the waves disturbeth him not. He raiseth his head like a tower on a hill, and the arrows of fortune drop at his feet. In the instant of danger, the courage of his heart here, and scorn to fly. "

~Akhnaton

***

Another day and I am working

sweating

praying

and demanding the best of myself to

step forward

and accept

the facts

the reality

the circumstances

that are my

life.

I say yes to this reality

because

it's the world I

woke to

and found laying on

my doorstep,

like a Sunday

newspaper

that was thrown

on the roof

in a rainstorm.

Thursday is for the birds.

Let them take me on their snowy white

wings into the future

of my daily life

and

fly away.

Share the love,

Heather

www.badkittyartstudio.com

Pssst! I lowered my sale price's over at the great

BAD! Kitty Art sale...

sssshhh, don't tell anyone, just scroll down

and see the skinny...

Then buy something that moves you.

:)

No comments: