Friday, September 29, 2006

Thank the Universe it's Friday!

BAD! Kitty Art Studio
Quote for the day
***
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
***
Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,
***
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.
***
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
-- Robert Frost
***
Living with purpose and passion is based upon decision. You may choose to live day after day, one after another, in a completely ordinary existence. OR you can choose to greet each day with a possibility mindset. A purposeful mindset. A Passionate mindset. Begin each day with these questions and be amazed.
***
1. Why is it important for me to engage myself in my work passionately and purposefully each day?
***
2. How will I choose to allow my attitude effect how I address stressful situations at work today? How can I be more affective and proactive in regards to stress and attitude?
***
3. When am I most likely too react with the most passion and purpose today? Meeting with clients? Working on my computer? Following up on a lead? Take note of what makes your passion come alive, so you can use it to better your work performance.
***
4. Where within the organization am I best able to express my passion and purpose? Is it working with my peers? My supervisors? Clients? Interdepartmentally? Where physically do I perform the most purposefully?
***
5. With whom do I need to spend time in order to maintain balance as I pursue my passion and purpose? Within the organization, who best supports me?
***
6. What choices will I make today that align my purpose and passion with the tasks at hand at work?
***
7. Who am I called to be today as an expression of my passion for living?
***
By Julie Jordan Scott
***
Have a great Friday everyone,
Inspire yourself, and share it with
someone you care about. See where that
road takes you.
Raw & Radiant,
Heather
btw...the BAD! Kitty Art Sale is still
ON!

No comments: