Wednesday, September 06, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio ~ Wednesday's Child~


BAD! Kitty Art Studio
Quote for the Day:
" If you want peace of mind, do not find fault with others.
Learn rather to see your own faults.
Learn to make the whole world your own;
no one is a stranger, my child, the whole world is your own."
~ Sri Sarada Devi
***
Peace of mind... Is that what I quest for?
I sometimes don't think that it is,
and other times, I desire nothing more.
Peace in all ways.
Peace of my mind,
peace in my heart,
peace in my world,
peace in my family,
peace simple and plain.
Looking inward, into the small places inside
I see where I made the turns, the choices,
I see where I created a place where peace could live
and where I built walls to keep it at bay.
I see.
Peace isn't a sought after commodity,
peace is not an attainable lesson to be learned or taught.
Peace is acceptance,
Peace means freedom,
peace means I stand for who I am,
now and what I will be in the future.
As I change,
As I grow,
As I feel lost, as I feel found,
as I feel left behind,,
as I feel...all ego statements..
peace isn't a feeling,
it's a state of being.
I ask the great Universal Guide
for that one taste, that state of being,
so that I may continue growing into
the Human
the woman
the being
the Maker that
I am, and then create
peace with those truths.
Making peace within myself first,
then I'll start on the world at large.
I can not teach what I have not learned,
and this lesson is just at the tip of my finger tips,
salt on the tip of my tongue,
I taste, I hold,
without fear.
I will seek peace within,
and practice that lesson
today.
May the world be yours today,
Heather

No comments: