Friday, September 08, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio ~ Friday is here again ~


BAD! Kitty Art Studio
Quote(s) for the Day:
"Aristotle maintained that women have fewer teeth than men;
although he was twice married,
it never occurred to him to verify
this statement by examining his wives' mouths."
***
"There are two ways of exerting one's strength:
one is pushing down, the other is pulling up."

Booker T. Washington
***
"For most of history, Anonymous was a woman."
***
Friday, another weeks end.
I am working hard, as usual, and expecting
great things of myself...because that is the only way
I can carry myself, with
great expectations, not of the world, but of myself.
Self exploitation,
is one of my greatest gifts,
I just have to police my practices
with an iron fist
and a soft tongue.
Speaking in my dreams
I woke myself up
asking myself,
"Well, are you ready Freddy?"
Yes, as a matter of fact... Yes I am ready.
What's next?
What goal do I set?
What plan of action do I take today?
What opportunities do I take, or for that matter create today?
Saying No to the rest, so that I may say Yes to the best.
Will I make it through another day?
Of course...I continue...You can't stop this train,
I hope you packed a lunch...
it may be a bumpy ride,
and it may take many days and nights to
see it to the end of my journey...
so I hope you like
the view from
where you are today.
I am Raw & Radiant,
the world is my oyster,
these words, my seed
for the pearl that is growing
in my minds eye.
Heather
FYI: I am still having a huge art sale,
and yes I am still
asking for the sale.
It's just one post down...
silly billy scroll down a bit,
& I made links for your shopping pleasure!
And BTW... My birthday is in just 19 days...
so what'cha going to do?
Buy more Art!
Yep, that sounds good...No applause please, just throw money. :)
Thank you to all that have bought my works recently,
Thank you for supporting living artists,
Thank you for supporting THIS living Artist.
Be well, live well, & share the love.
Heather

No comments: