Sunday, August 27, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio ~ Sunday's Inspiration~ 8/27/06


BAD! Kitty Art Studio
Quote of the Day:
"Thought is the seed of action;
but action is as much its second
form as thought is its first.
It rises in thought, to the end that
it may be uttered and acted.
Always in proportion to the depth
of its sense does it knock importunately
at the gates of the soul, to be spoken, to be done."

Ralph Waldo Emerson
***
My thought's
my seeds
my actions
reveal my
willingness to
forget my own
needs
wants
desires
and embrace the
truth
of being
willing
to live
to die
in every moment
for everything
and everyone.
My soul speaks
in dreams
my actions
my thoughts are not
entirily
my own,
but divine inner
directive
to becoming
whole
with all that is
humanity,
the beauty of a smile shared,
the simple pleasure of a child's smell,
the kind moments
of solitude where
the gift of
less time for my
self-conversations
and more listening
to the sounds of
humanity
in need
of
Love.
I am open in
this adventure
to go beyond
fragmented ego
into the field
of understanding
I am
and you
are too,
which bonds us
together
beyond
likes or loyalties
and transcends
rights and wrongs
to become a life that sees
through the
clear
vision
of the
Human Condition
we all share;
A Soul Vision.
HuMBle ~ 8/27/69
Yours in Truth, passion,
and soul-Full-ness,
Have a wonderful Sunday all.
Heather

No comments: