Wednesday, August 23, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio ~ Artist Blog~ I'm BACK!


"I wanted a perfect ending.
Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme,
and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end.
Life is about not knowing, having to change,
taking the moment and making the best of it,
without knowing what's going to happen next.
Delicious ambiguity. "
***
I am back online!
Yippee for internet access!
I have an incredibly busy day
with clients to coach and read for,
I am booked for the next two days solid, just trying to catch up.
I have NEW art work to finish and share with you.
I have a home with no furniture in it.
I have a trillion things to catch up on; *Whew!*
and I am happy to have so much to do
and not enough hours to do it in.
I am back, and nothing will stop me now.
Viva La Life!
Yours in Truth,
Heather

No comments: