Monday, August 28, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio ~ Monday and it begins again...

BAD! Kitty Art Studio
Quote for the Day:
"Old friends pass away, new friends appear.
It is just like the days.
An old day passes, a new day arrives.
The important thing is to make it meaningful:
a meaningful friend - or a meaningful day. "

Dalai Lama
***
Monday again, and I begin again to act to conquer my own world, inner not outer.
I miss the company of friends, and feel the pain of that truth,
and sometimes fear that I should not always speak in truth, so as to not have that knowledge used against me later, to cause me pain, for the other humans control or pleasure, passive or ignorant...
It still amounts to pain for me, as a human, not an ego.
When I speak truth to someone, and say to them
" I have experienced this in my past, and I wish to not repeat it, please don't do this to me and all will be well."
I always am doing so with the hope that I have not just passed a poisoned dagger to someone who will later use that information about my past pain to repeat it again in my present.
It is so hard to fully trust without any ego, without expectation, without need.
I am learning to live in solitude, and that may be what my inner needs are right now, but I can't help fighting my human desires for true and lasting friendships, family, and love.
I am working on my thinking today,
I will work with my coaching clients with this in my mind today,
knowing that in order to be the best at what I do, I must do it without any expectation of a return for myself, for my ego. I must just simply love each moment, and work within that moment, to see to it's truth,
that I am truly living and loving
in freedom.
It's not easy being human, it's not easy being alone, it's not easy to ask for nothing, to expect nothing, and still give of yourself fully, not for the self, but selflessly giving
from a true place of love and tolerance.
Such responsibility those words hold, and
such freedom, transcendence from the
simple Human needs; a willingness not sacrifice the self, but to enliven
the soul with the act of saying "yes" to my now,
my set of circumstances, my today.
Living in this moment, learning what I need, asking for what I want,
being open, being quiet, not reacting to the world,
but interacting with all of the world as it is today.
My goal for the day,
stay here, play with, love and learn
this now...And make it something that I can feel good about
inside my soul, not my ego...
when I lay my weary head on my pillow tonight,
and count another day done.
Yours in truth,
Heather

No comments: