Saturday, August 26, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio ~ Saturday's Thinking ~


BAD! Kitty Art Studio
Quote for the Day:
" There are two freedoms - the false where a man is free to do what he likes; the true, where a man is free to do what he ought. "

Charles Kingsley
***
"Fifteen referees. I want fifteen referees to be at this fight because there ain't no one man who can keep up with the pace I'm gonna set except me. There's not a man alive who can whup me. I'm too fast. I'm too smart. I'm too pretty. I should be a postage stamp. That's the only way I'll ever get licked. "

Muhammad Ali
***
" The longer I live and the more experience I have of the world, the more I am convinced that, after all, the one thing that is most worth living for - and dying for, if need be - is the opportunity of making someone else more happy and more useful. "

Booker T. Washington
***
As my feet
touch
earth
and wings unfold
into the void
filling with quietness
of inner
freedom,
I pass from
being
Human
to then be
more.
Mystic wonders
spotlights
on the face of
God
I weep
my tears
fall on hard
earth
salt licked
wounds
sprout
new growth.
Taking flight
the world sings
it's
silent
songs
of
come back.
Freedom defined by
willingness
to transcend
into the nothingness
that is
full of everything...
we are but an
idea
riding on the
back of
the great
sea turtle.
An act of kindness
that we cannot
earn,
we can only
be thankful
for the rest.
The soul
needs no light,
no food,
and no
chain
made by Man
can hold
back the waters
of Truth.
HuMBle~8/25/06
***
May the World be yours today,
Heather

No comments: