Tuesday, August 29, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio~ Artist Blog~ Tuesday 8/28/06



BAD! Kitty Art Studio
Quote for the Day:
"Thankfulness is measured by the number of words;
gratitude is measured by the nature of our actions."

David McKay
***
I am in a place of gratitude today...
because a dear friend of mine is organizing the retreat above...
and I offered to provide some of my
A.I.M. Series magnets to her event
for doorprizes and she said "yes, please!'
Her event will be based on mindfulness, and so I will create
a special series just for her on that topic.
I am full of gratefulness for the opportunity
to be in some way involved in this enlightening
experience and that my work is being
recognized by someone I respect deeply as a Human being
& I get to help benefit her cause/dream.
I am excited to get to work on the new series,
which I will not offer to the general public,
but will be made only for her and her wonderful event.
Please check out her event plans, and join in if you can, it's sure to be a life changer, and a mind opener.
Ms. Kelly is a wonderful Ordained Spiritual Oracle and Teacher,
and even better yet she is a wonderful true Human being, heart and soul.
Here's another link to more info about her event, for your ease.
May the world be a pleasant place for you to reside in today,
and yeah! For my work getting seen!
Yippee!
Heather
*who is now doing the happy dance*
PS. Go buy some of my Art, please, with sugar on top!
Support living artists, if not me then one that resonates with you.

No comments: