Sunday, June 25, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio Portland Oregon Artist Blog


BAD! Kitty Art Studio
Quote for the Day
Sunday 6/18/06:
***
"Just because the message
my never be
received does not mean
it is not worth sending."
~Segaki
***
Messages sent
some received on lifes
tide
some caught
in the back field
with the sun
in my eyes,
a hopeful
prayer
and an
open glove.
When the places
that we
live within
become prisons
for our true selves
what spurs
change?
The human inside
the soul
takes charge
and sometimes
deepens directions
and sometimes
changes direction
all together.
Living in Love
means
you can
evolve at your own pace
and you may not be
understood
but you
will be supported
by those most important around you.
You will be
supported in
growing yourself
and cultivating
yourself
a deep faith
and
understanding
develops.
A Communication hard line
to the Heart.
This is my view,
my lesson
my explanation
of,
for
because of ...
this day.
Do with it what you want.
These words are my diary,
do with them as you will,
I know you will anyway.
The Always, Forever, and willing to go First,
Raw & Radiant,
Heather

No comments: